Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Dodger Theme Baby Diaper Cake!!!


The perfect baby shower gift is the infamous diaper cake! This is the ultimate gift of the baby shower. My BBF's (Lindsey Benevidz) baby shower. I made this diaper cake with Lindsey and TJ's love for LA Dodgers in mind. They are obviously having a boy, the baby shower is in May. It took 2 hours, 91 diapers and a bunch of mini necessities for the soon to be's. And lotza love love love!!!:-) Tell me what you think.

Dodger Theme Diaper Cake
-4 Tier Cake
-92 Pampers Swaddlers New Baby Diapers (Rated the most durable and comfortable, best diaper, high quality)
- 20 fl oz Johnson Baby Bubble Bath and wash (this is huge, they will appreciate my generosity)
-"My 1st Dodger T-shirt" for baby size 0-3 months
-Dodger Baseball card (depending on supply)
- Johnson Baby powder and hand wash MINIs (1.5 oz)
-Johnson Diaper 3 in 1 Rash Cream (3oz)
-Blue Dodger rubber ducky
-Baby juice bottle (7 oz) (I filled it with little blank cards so that I can write little inspiring notes and tips for the mommy- to- be to open and read it when she unravels her diapers)
- Blue gel ring teether
-Hand sanitizer MINI (1.5 oz)
- 2 Newborn spoons
-Baby Boy center piece at the top
-No glue or tape used to ensure the quality of the diapers will be perfect and ready for use.

1 comment:

  1. Bookmarked!! I always had trouble making a cute sports cake.

    ReplyDelete

i lub u lala